- meritocracy - when community group things you deserve to be part of it, they add you
- community hierarchy: user < developer < commiter, PMC (Project Management Committee) member < PMC chair < ASF member
- do-ocracy - power of those who implements something
- project must have at least three active independent commiters (independent - not from the same company etc.)
- decision making: community is voting on web, negative votes must be explained and alternative proposal must be mentioned, then consensus must be found
Apache Software Foundation management rules
Počet přečtení: 416
How does the development work in ASF?